Buyer’s rights letter
In all commercial house purchase transactions, the supplier undertakes that these are carried out in accordance with the provisions of the LFPC, its Regulations and applicable standards in force, for which it recognizes that the Consumers have the following rights:
- Receive, regarding the real estate offered, information and publicity truthful, clear and updated, regardless of the means by which it is communicated, including digital media, in such a way that it allows the consumer to take the best purchase decision truthfully knowing the characteristics of the property that you are acquiring, in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
- Know the information about the characteristics of the property, among them: the extension of the land, constructed area, type of structure, facilities, finishes, accessories, parking space, common use areas, services with account and general physical state of the property.
- Freely choose the property that best meets your needs and adjusts to your purchasing power.
- Do not make any payment until the contractual relationship is recorded in writing, except those referring to advances and operating expenses, under the terms provided by the LFPC.
- Sign a contract, stating the terms and conditions of the sale of real estate, in the case of used housing, deal between individuals where the owner sells sporadically without mediating commercial speculation. After signing, the supplier has the obligation to deliver a copy of the signed contract to the consumer.
- Sign an adhesion contract under the model registered in the Federal Attorney’s Office of the Consumer, stating the terms and conditions of the sale of real estate, in the case of a new home sold by a builder or Real estate developer. After signing, the supplier has the obligation to deliver a copy of the signed contract to the consumer.
- Acquire a property that has the safety and quality characteristics that are contained in the applicable regulations and reflected in the information and publicity you have received.
- Receive the property within the term and conditions agreed with the supplier in the respective contract.
- If applicable, exercise the guarantees on real estate provided for in the Law.
- Have free and accessible service channels and mechanisms for consultations, requests, claims and suggestions to the supplier, and know the address indicated by the provider to hear and receive notifications.